2-Room Suite Fuxn Premium
The exclusive Fuxn Permium Living Space consists of two combined Panorama Suites Fuxn, providing for spacious family retreats. The loggia offers magnificent views of the Fuchsgraben and the mountain torrent Taurach. They are furnished with exquisite natural wooden floors, large bathrooms with double showers and loggia.
Family suites in Obertauern, Salzburg
Each Suite features:
- quiet location facing the Fuchsgraben
- sleeping area with comfortable box spring bed and ergonomic feel-good mattress 210 x 200 cm
- living area with fold-out sofa bed 195 x 160 cm
- breath-taking view of natur
- furnished with wood furniture, carpet and local fabrics
- spacious entrance area with wardrobe
- bathroom with double wash basin, bathtub and spacious shower, vanity mirror, hairdryer
- separate toilet
- safe, radio, Wi-Fi
- flat TV with SKY
*Deviations from photos and floor plans are possible.
Cancellations are only valid in written form.
The following cancellation guidelines apply:
- until 2 months before arrival: free of charge
- until 1 month before arrival: 40 % of total booking sum
- until 1 week before arrival: 70 % of total booking sum
- within the last week preceding arrival: 90 % of total booking sum
- Otherwise, the provisions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
We gladly offer you our packages including gourmet half-board and ski ticket. Find our deals and Römerhof Specials here.
Find all information on cancellation, insurance, prices, payment and more in our booking information.
What makes your holidays memorable? The magnificent mountain view from our Römerhof Mountain Refugium? The sun-kissed location, the broad slopes for carving or the cosy suites and rooms in Obertauern? It probably is the combination of it all. We blend the luxury of feel-good moments with wellness indulgence, attractive leisure facilities on and off the slopes with privileged location and gourmet cuisine as well as the natural elegance of our rooms. Your journey will feel oh-so worth it from the moment you step into our rooms in Obertauern.